What Should Be in the Treatment?
- The film title
- The writer's name and contact information
- A short logline
- Introduction to key characters
- Who, what, when, why and where.
- Act 1 in one to three paragraphs. Act 1 also refered to as the set up, should set the scene, introduce the characters, and should introduce the main conflicts.
- Act 2 in two to six paragraphs. Act 2 also refered to as the conflict, is where the conflict begins and expans until it reaches a crisis.
- Act 3 in one to three paragraphs. Act 3 also refered to as the resolution is where the coflict rises to one more crisis and then gets resolved.
*Information from the 'Movie Outline'