Tuesday 19 March 2013

Film Name: Inspiration

It has come to the time where we need to think of a name for our film. These are a few Romance film titles that I think are interesting. I am going to use these film names to help inspire me when I create my Film Name. In my opinion all these names are attention grabbing and intreaging.
  1. Love Actually
  2. Friends With Benifits
  3. Just Go With It
  4. No Strings Attached
  5. The Vow
  6. He's Just Not That Into You
  7. Crazy, Stupid, Love
  8. P.S. I Love You
  9. The Ugly Truth
  10. The Girl Next Door
  11. The Switch
  12. One Day
  13. The Proposal
  14. One For The Money
  15. As Good As It Gets
  16. Life As We Know It
  17. Now Is Good
  18. Never Let Me Go
  19. It's About Time
  20. Gone With The Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment