Monday 25 March 2013

Logline: Possible Change?

At the moment I am continplating on changing the Logline, and taking the line highlighted in yellow out. This is becouse I feel that having him go back to the army will be a weekness in the films story line. I am going to speak to my group next time I see them to see if it needs a change. Now that we have written the treatments I have found that some parts of are plannin process needs a little changing around.
 
A former UK soilder who's fallen on hard times starts coaching his sons football team as a way to get his life together. With post-traumatic stress the fight for normality hardens and supporting his son becomes hard. Resulting back to the army as a messenger. Raife meets a woman who may be able to change all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment